Tata motors have made modifications of their high administration cadre invoved in passenger automobiles business by mobilizing the best inside sources to enhance their passenger car gross sales.
The individuals who've been posted in the key positions from their existing positions are as follows.
1. Mr. Telang P.M. ? MD ? looks after the Indian Operations in Tata Motors
2. S. Krishnan ? Senior Vice President, International enterprise Operations
3. Nitin Seth ? Senior GM, Cross company initiatives
4. V. Ramakrishnan ? VP (Industrial) ? takes care of Passenger Vehicles business
5. Niraj Srivastava ? Regional supervisor ? Automotive Product Group
6. Rajesh Kaul ? Regional manager (West)
Tata Motors Spokesperson has confirmed these modifications and said that this has been carried out to execute new obligations. Many people who had an extended affiliation with this company opine that this has been achieved to revitalize the enterprise of automobiles and produce new expertise. However since the truck enterprise is already established these changes will hardly have any impact on the business enterprise. Emission norms to Euro III requirements change into mandatory from October and many individuals are buying the new trucks to adjust to this commonplace.
The stress on the automobile gross sales is increasing day-to-day. Lately Tata plant at Gujarat has been commissioned thereby stabilizing Nano manufacturing. Because of the heavy competitors from competing automobile manufacturers sales of vehicles ? Indigo, Indica, Sumo and Safari ? are subjected to a number of pressure. After Rajiv Dube's exit Tata motors did not appoint anybody as President of car business.